Book Title: Numbers: Hidden Pictures Stick Kids Workbook, Grade PreK (Stick Kids Workbooks)
Publisher: Creative Teaching Press
Author: Teresa Domnauer
- Patterns and Sequence Stick Kids Workbook, Grade PreK (Stick Kids Workbooks)
- Letters and Sounds Stick Kids Workbooks, Grade PreK
- Preschool Math Stick Kids Workbook (Stick Kids Workbooks)
- Preschool Reading Stick Kids Workbook (Stick Kids Workbooks)
- Tracing and Cutting Stick Kids Workbook, Grade PreK (Stick Kids Workbooks)
- Phonics for Kindergarten, Grade K (Home Workbook)
- Preschool Scholar Workbook, Ages 3-5, tracing letters & numbers, learning shapes & colors, animal names, playful motivation
- Amazing Mazes Stick Kids Workbook, Grade PreK (Stick Kids Workbooks)
- Trace Numbers, Ages 3 - 5 (Big Skills for Little Hands®)
- Sight Words Stick Kids Workbook, Grade K (Stick Kids Workbooks)
Every day your child is acquiring skills needed for entry into the world beyond family and home. The activities in this book are designed to give young children practice in number recognition and counting, both important early math skills your child will encounter in Kindergarten. Though Kindergarten may still be a year or two away, your child can still begin to prepare for school success now.
Upon your childs completion of each activity, use the provided incentive chart and stickers to track progress and celebrate your childs success.
Whether students need extra practice with grade-level skills or a head start on next year, Stick Kids® Workbooks offer engaging activities, games, and puzzles that help make learning lots of fun. Each 56-page book features full-color activities, a list of the skills, and an explanation of why those skills are important for development. Also included are helpful tips, an answer key, a handy tracking sheet, stickers for acknowledging achievements, and appearances by the lovable Stick Kids!
These right-sized (7 x 9) skill practice workbooks are perfect for use at school, or as entertaining activities on the go. Tuck them into a backpack, purse, or travel bag. Great for school breaks, vacations, and year-long practice.
- Number identification
- Numbers 130
- One-to-one correspondence
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor development
HOW YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT LEARNING
- Provide a clear surface for writing, free of any distractions.
- Read the directions aloud to your child.
- Have your child point to each number and read it aloud.
- Provide a selection of writing tools, such as pencils, markers, crayons, and colored pencils, to keep the activities engaging.