Book Title: Time Travel History - Fashion Dreams 1800 - 2030: Creative Fun-Schooling Curriculum - Homeschooling Ages 9 to 17 (Fun-Schooling History) (Volume 1)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Anna Miriam Brown
- The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
- Mom Files - A Mother to Daughter Legacy: All My Mom's Best Writings, Favorite Scriptures, Handy Tips, Poems & Recipes! Sarah Janisse Brown - From A to Z
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
- Smoothie Time - Health, Nutrition & Home Economics: Homeschooling Curriculum and Cookbook
- Seven Amazing Continents - Travel Dreams Geography - The Thinking Tree: World Geography & Social Studies The Creative Research Handbook for Library & Internet Based Learning (Volume 1)
- Brain Games, Mazes & Coloring Pages - Homeschooling With Minecraft: Dyslexia Games Presents an Activity Book - Great for Creative Kids with Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome and Autism (Volume 3)
- Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
- Pondering the Past - A Creative Introduction to 30 Classical Stories: A Creative Study of English History and Classical Literature for Homeschooling Students - 1719 to 1912
- 7 Subject Science Portfolio - Minecraft & The Real World: Ages 10 to 17 - Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology, Physics, Technology and Zoology ... Thinking Tree - Research Guide) (Volume 1)
- How To Homeschool: A Purse-Sized Guide to Getting Started (Tiny Treasures from the Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
Fun-Schooling Meets History!
A Homeschooling Curriculum for Creative Girls! Ideal for 5th to 12th Grade, but any student who loves fashion and drawing can use this book. It is not childish, even adults can enjoy the activities in this book. Young children can use the book with the help of a parent or older sibling.
180 Lessons! Use one page per day as a complete history and art curriculum that will last for the entire school year! The only problem is that your student might not want to put this book down. It is so much fun.
Girls will learn many things about history through this delightful fun-schooling handbook.
They will study 22 historic events.
They will read books and watch documentaries about the past.
They will study the fashions of the past, along with important women, such as the first ladies of the American presidents.
Students will have fun as they draw the clothing of the past, present and future!
They will study clothing and costumes from around the world.
They will design wedding dresses and ball gowns. They will not even realize that this is schoolwork!
Student Instructions: How to use this Book:
Go to the library and choose three books about fashion.
Get high quality drawing supplies, including colored pencils, professional liner pens, and a set of graphite pencils.
Use parent approved websites to help you discover more about the history of fashion.
Watch videos and documentaries about fashion, design, and history.
Watch a good movie from each era, look for musicals with high quality costumes.
Be ready to design clothing from each era!
Study and draw inaugural ball gowns of the American first ladies.
Learn about an important event from each era that you study.
If your daughter enjoys fashion and drawing, this is the perfect history book for her. It is designed for use by ages 9 to 17. Your student will be delighted to find out that the drawings in this book are drawn by a 16 year old homeschooler, with Dyslexia.
Discover more books by Anna Brown, Sarah Janisse Brown and The Thinking Tree at www.FunSchoolingBooks.com