Book Title: Ember's Favorite Things To Color - When Mommy is Busy Ages 2 - 8: A Beautiful Little Coloring Book - With Lovely Details & Adorable Pictures
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- Ages 3 to 6 - Alphabet Fun-Schooling Journal: 100 Activities - Color, Write & Draw
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- How To Homeschool: A Purse-Sized Guide to Getting Started (Tiny Treasures from the Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
- Mom's Fun-Schooling Handbook: Flip to Fun-Schooling - An Idea Book & Coloring Journal for Homeschooling Moms
- Teach Your Child - 100 Words To Read, Write, Spell and Draw: Dyslexia Games Presents: 100 Words That Every Child Should Master By Age 10 - An Animal ... Books - By The Thinking Tree) (Volume 1)
- Teach Your Child to Count to Ten - Read, Write, Count, Color & Play: Number Time - Fun-Schooling for Preschool
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Kitty Doodle Math - Fun-Schooling - Ages 3 to 5 (Kitty Doodle Homeschooling) (Volume 1)
- Foundational Math Skills - 100 Numbers - Wildlife Coloring Book: Fun-Schooling with Art, Creativity & Logic - 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grades
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
A perfect book for young children with busy moms!
This is a coloring book for a mother to use with her preschool child. You will want to color with your child. Your child will be happy to color when you are busy doing other things. This is a beautiful little coloring book that you can take anywhere!
The pictures are beautiful, adorable and detailed like pictures in adult coloring books. children want to color high quality pictures too. Each drawing it a work of art, so sweet, creative and precious - like your little child.
This is a wonderful coloring book to give to your child when she needs to have a little bit of quiet time. When mommy is busy you do not need to turn of the TV or give your child a digital device. Coloring is a wonderful way to fill your child's moments with meaningful activity.
You can allow your little one to color with gel pens, colored pencils or markers. Many of the pages only have artwork on one side, so you can use bright colors without worrying that they might soak through and mess up the other side.
You and your little one will love this book. Be sure to get a coloring book for yourself! Look for Sarah's Adult coloring book "A Tiny Treasury of Favorite Things" Your child will be delighted to see you color too.
Ember's Favorite Things is also educational and teaches the alphabet! How Wonderful! this book is cute, but it is not childish, your smart little one will know the difference and will be very careful to do her best work in this book.
Over 100 cute things to color with your child!