Book Title: 6th, 7th & 8th Grade - Fun-Schooling Journal - For Christian Families: Study 20 Interesting and Relevant Topics - 365 Delight-Directed Learning Pages (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 5)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade - Fun-Schooling Journal - For Christian Families: Study 20 Interesting and Relevant Topics - 365 Creative Learning Activities (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 7)
- Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
- Ages 6-9 Fun-Schooling Journal - Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling 1st - 3rd Grade: Learning Activities For New & Struggling Readers (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 3)
- The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
- Are You a Math Genius? The Inventor's Book of Calculation Games - For Brilliant Thinkers: 180 Pages of Mathematical Creativity for Ages 13 + (The ... 8th, 9th, 10, 11th & 12th Grade) (Volume 1)
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Seven Amazing Continents - Travel Dreams Geography - The Thinking Tree: World Geography & Social Studies The Creative Research Handbook for Library & Internet Based Learning (Volume 1)
- Multiplication Games - 180 Days of Math, Art & Logic Fun: Do It Yourself Homeschooling
Delightful Homeschooling Curriculum for Middle School Students
Study 20 Interesting and Relevant Topics
Struggling writers and dyslexics can use this activity book with great success, but may need extra help. They will love all the creative activities, art, logic, movies and audio books that can be part of the plan!
365 Delight-Directed Learning Pages for Christian Families
This is our most challenging Homeschooling Journal for older students. Parents will need to assist the student for the first three days of learning, and then the student will be able to work independently. All subjects are covered, but the student must be able to use library books and online tutorials for their research, math and history lessons.
We recommend using this workbook as a supplement for classical education or as a complete curriculum for eclectic learners and delight directed students.
If you use 10 pages per day for about four hours of guided learning time - the book will last 6 weeks.
If you use 5 pages per day for about 2 hours - and the book will last around 12 weeks.
It will last 365 days if you use one page per day year round.
Use about 2 pages per day for a 180 day school year.
Use 10 pages per day on Mondays and Fridays if you want your kids to be really happy, and it will last the whole year.
When this book is completed it will be a beautiful portfolio and keepsake for your child to treasure.
Introduction to Classical Literature
Online Math Tutorials
Storytelling with pictures and words
Film & Documentary Study
Reading 8 (or more) Library Books chosen by the student.
Social Studies & World News
Life Science (Animals)
Listening Time (Audio Books)
Coloring with Colored Pencils
Economics - Exploring Jobs & Occupations
Prayer Making List
This Activity Book has the same interior at Volume 6 (Ages 11 to 14) -