Book Title: Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, 2017 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2016-08-02
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP U.S. Government & Politics can be to master—or how important getting a stellar exam score can be to your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam
arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harderEverything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updatesPractice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests
with detailed answer explanations
• Glossary for a quick reference guide to the most important topics, dates, cases, and information
• Helpful practice drills at the end of every content review chapter