Book Title: Ivy Global SSAT English 2016: Prep Book, Edition 1.7
Publisher: Ivy Global
Author: Ivy Global
For Middle (Grades 5-7) and Upper (Grades 8-11) Level students only.
The SSAT English Book contains a detailed overview of the various topics and question types for the SSAT Verbal and Reading sections. We recommend purchasing the Ivy Global SSAT English book together with the Ivy Global SSAT Math and Practice books for the most comprehensive SSAT preparation. The SSAT Math and SSAT Practice books are available for sale on Amazon and ssatprep.com. The 3 books together offer over 990+ pages of prep material.
The SSAT English Book is 418 pages and includes
- A complete introduction to the SSAT Reading and Verbal sections
- The most effective prep strategies for each type of question, including advanced strategies for Upper Level students
- A thorough review of vocabulary, grammar and literary terminology
- A step-by-step approach for the Writing Sample
- 500 core vocabulary words
We've tailored our preparation materials to help students plan and achieve specific study goals. Ivy Global offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and effective preparation on the market for the Middle and Upper Level SSAT. Please visit ssatprep.com for more details on Ivy Global SSAT products. Please visit ssatprep.com for more details on Ivy Global SSAT products.